7.06.2009

Another last day

It is my last day in Ann Arbor with my parents (possibly ever, since they will likely be moving in the coming months) and I've spent the day in what has become my typical last-day frenzy of running important errands and trying to do more than is possible.
Luckily, I'm mostly packed and the errands I needed to run have been successful (I am now the proud owner of a credit card).

I have uploaded all of the interesting photos, finished Harry Potter 6, and done the laundry.

We have spent the evenings alternating between me talking about my trip and me NOT talking about my trip. The nights I do, I inevitably keep them up far too late and end up hoarse.


Blake was about to kill me after I forced him to take this photo with me. People were staring and he was embarrassed.


A worker texting on her phone at the Reichstag


Cologne Cathedral was like a mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment