8.08.2009

The last Hurrah!

torn between wanting to stay & wanting to go & worried it will be the wrong decision either way
-StoryPeople

I've been dreaming about London lately, even including fellow VSPers. I get all achy when I think about the UK; I suppose it's because I'm not particularly looking forward to going back to Chicago and IIT.

But chin up because today is the party!

Candice is in town, we have food to feed an army lined up in the kitchen, and all major projects for the land are done.

Our day's To-Do list is something like this:

-order photos
-cut hole in bath house roof for exhaust
-put dirt in bath house pot
-set up tables
-place tealight lanterns in pleasing locations
-sit around and drink margaritas.

Really looking forward to that last one. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment