10.15.2009

Daily Life

I was going to avoid talking about my day-to-day life outside of school on here, but this past week has had a few interesting moments, so I think I'll share.

In the last 7 days, I have:
-been in Texas
-flown first class for the first time
-snuck onto the airplane before I was supposed to
-drunk half a bottle of wine at one sitting
-gotten a shoe stuck on my foot, and had to cut it off (the shoe, that is)
-had to ask for an extension on a paper (for the first time ever!)
-had a really incredibly awkward conversation about "feelings"
-bought some killa new boots
-done 2 nearly-all-nighters
-become the proud owner of a cheetah print sweater and an obnoxiously sequined shrug

Anyways, there are some exciting new developments ahead for my studio project, if I have time to get around to them. It's been really hectic since I got back because all of my midterms were to be due this week. Thankfully, by some miracle, they have all been pushed back a week, so I have a realistic chance of getting them done.
Sobek is here tomorrow and all weekend, Mike comes to visit next week, there's a really awesome symposium this weekend about the Future of Architecture, and Kevin is having a blues party.

As for studio... My "dance theater" is now a wearable piece of 'architecture.' For simplicity, I'll call it a dress. I have absolutely no idea how it's going to work, but trust me... it's gonna be awesome! haha... oooh, fingers crossed =)

No comments:

Post a Comment