10.08.2009

Dream home

This is what I want:


Photo from Inhabitat

Anyways, my review with professors went well-ish yesterday, even though I didn't get to talk to them until 9pm. I'm cramming as much work as possible into today before heading out to Dallas in the morning.
I have 2 midterms (papaers + projects) due the day after I get back, and I'm expecting to spend the weekend watching movies and thrift shopping. Rough, I know.

I am currently researching how to mold and shape leather for my CNC class... we will be making a simple shape out of leather, and I spent the morning buying a piece (only $4!) from a really cool shoe supplier. I'm excited to try it out, and to make stuff with the extra.
Will post photos with the process.. should be interesting.

Aside from that, I had a brief conversation with Peter Land, my old EcoStructures professor who also attended AA. It's nice to get encouragement from someone you respect... especially when your plans are less than conventional.

Also excited about writing my paper for Theory. Can I say that? I'm excited about writing a paper! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment