12.06.2009

Final Boards

The presentation is tomorrow. I am second and present at 12:30. I'm actually excited for this presentation, and I think it will be one of my better finals of my undergrad. We'll see!

I've uploaded JPGs of my final boards, but be warned: they are quite large and might slow down your computer to view. But I think that they are nice, and give a good overall explanation of the project. They will be accompanied by all 12 of the final models.

The odd blank spaces are where physical stuff will be added to the models (material samples, 3d prints, etc).


Concept


Architecture/Space


Details


Structure


Materiality


Costume

1 comment:

  1. beautiful work... pres medal comp. caliber in concept and presentation ;) could do if ya had more time ya know?

    ReplyDelete