2.08.2009

Beautiful Day Rule

Why is it that only the most beautiful days are the ones I have to be inside, doing homework. There must be some Great Rule...

However, I did get out this morning.
I went to the Marylebone Farmer's Market at 10 and got some of the most delicious goodies for the week, including:

-2 cheeses from the oldest cheese makers in the country (they can trace their family of cheese makers back to the 1600s!)
-the best quiche I have ever tasted
-3 dirt-covered potatoes
-a lamb and home-made chutney sandwich on organic ciabatta


Lunch!


My glass started doing this really cool thing when the sun hit it just so... Inspiration for studio!


I have successfully avoided my mini-Library Of Destraction in order to make beautiful black and white line drawings for studio.


My new pet... which I got from OxFam for 8 lbs.




Last night, Mike, Loren and I went out to photograph around 9:30. It was a really nice night, and I got a few fun shots... but we wound up in a pub after about 30 minutes of photographing.


Someone should hire me to do advertising photography.


Down an alley


Midnight snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment