2.03.2009

Workaholics

Despite the two snowdays this week, and having the full weekend, I've spent the majority of the last 4 days in my room, at my computer, working on a manifesto and images for studio.
The highlights have been few... several walks through a snowy Regents Park to count about 50 HUGE snowmen on each patch of grass, dinners with Mike and friends, and several trips down Marylebone High to look at things I can't afford.
For example, I found out today that it would cost 82 pounds to have my mom's awesome vintage Frye boots fixed. [the sole needs to be completely replaced]
I also found a place to get my haircut for 25 pounds, which in THIS city, is a steal. [compare to the average of 50 pounds... or the 240 pounder I found today]

And I'm starting to think that while the AA is worth loads of work... it will be a very sad semester if I keep this up. Working from 10 am to 3 am every day, getting up at 8:30.

However... I am very excited about the adventures of Mr. Holmes, the direction my studio project is going in, and that I am already on my second audio book of the week/end.

I need to go photograph more...

No comments:

Post a Comment