4.17.2009

calm before the storm

Had tutorial with Monia this morning at Starbucks. She liked what I had done, which was not much.
I have done a lot of more fun things today, instead.
In preparation for the Un-Fun that is to come, I went shopping! I purchased a bright purple top that says "DEADLINE IS OVER if you want it" which I do not plan on removing for the next 3 weeks, a soft black hoodie, and a bright green sweater. I also FINALLY purchased black tights, so I can be part of the IN crowd in London.
The easiest way to stand out as a "foreigner" is by not wearing black leggings every day.

I finished reading Peralandra by CS Lewis, a book Blake sent me a few weeks ago- mostly good, though a bit wordy, especially at the end.

I am now eating spinach from a bag and 2 day old pizza. Mmmm... life.

No comments:

Post a Comment