4.15.2009

Paris, city of...

-couples rolling around on each other everywhere
-113 pictures of Justine hating me
-expensive everything [except bread and wine]
-hills, hills, hills
-broken cobbles
-American tourists
-picturesque views
-impossibly thin thighs
-black
-life-changing pan au chocolat



The trip in 5 pictures: [the other 102 can be seen here]


Sweet things


Sandwiches at lunchtime in the sun



Silly pictures and historic places



Beautiful parks and scenic overlooks



French lessons and church visits



I am very glad to be home, and it's nice that London actually feels like home. Paris was wonderful, and beautiful, and warm... but I missed the comfort of familiarity London has for me now, it's 'cheap' food, and it's relative flat-ness. I am so tired of walking.
I think that over the last two weeks I've walked at least 15 miles a day.
Haha, who knows, really... but I wouldn't be surprised. Being a tourist in two cities based on the pedestrian is a workout.
Don't get me wrong, I love being in a place that does not require a car or any sort of vehicular transportation, but it gets old sometimes too. I think bikes are wonderful inventions.

It's finally time to ease back into the real world; I have tutorial on Friday morning, I get a new roommate on April 19th, and I really can't afford to ignore my history/theory paper for any longer.

1 comment:

  1. ill send you an email instead. it will be totally personalized as well!

    ReplyDelete