5.12.2009

Collage development

I've been working on a collage for the last few days as one of my finals plates, and I've gotten it to a point of semi-completeness. I still have a bit of work to do on it (Monia doesn't like the bottom), but I should be able to fix it up tonight and be all ready to go for the 6pm deadline Wednesday evening.

I can't believe it will be over so fast. I'm really tired of working this hard, and could do with a little time off, but I'm not ready to go back to Chicago and IIT. As much as it irks me when Blake says it, he's right; the schooling here is just better. The freedom and intensity has been amazing, and it will be a sad Friday when I have to leave NeverLand.

===
The collage illustrates all of the experiences I've considered in plan: from pedestrian walkways, to planned parks, small roadways, drainage zones, purely wild habitat, overgrown buildings, and public-use canopy spaces.
Take a gander!


Pedestrian walkway and planned garden


Small road


Wild zones


overgrown building and canopy public space

No comments:

Post a Comment