5.02.2009

This Week's Work 12

This will be more of an addition to the last two posts.

My work this week has included:

-Going to 2 parks on sunny mornings to "photograph"
-Drinking free wine while laughing and spray painting my CNC model gold
-Painting my model GOLD!!!
-Convincing Mike to do part of my project in Grasshopper

It sounds like fun and games, right?
It's been a productive week.. again 10a - 10p every day... but this week felt more exhausting, so I've also taken some time off.

Loren and I went to see Is Anybody There? at Baker Street Theatre, where several lines of badly uniformed theater personnel check your ticket 3 times and then show you to your assigned seat with a flashlight. A tiny screen with moderately sized seats, it was far more like small town theaters in days-of-yore than Big-City theatre. They were excessively friendly.

I actually feel well on top of things for the final; in fact, I feel a bit under-worked.. must correct this!

No comments:

Post a Comment