3.11.2009

Fear and Phlegm

Both things caught in throat.
Clever, no?

Today is a big day; a stressful one, at least. I have a long tutorial with Monia that I am not ready for, another long day of diving lines, and my final photograph to shoot with my group this evening.

And I'm terrified, because I still have no idea what I'll be doing in the photo, and I have to write a script. Actually, that's a lie. I have a relatively clear idea, I'm just not sure how it will translate into the real photo. I don't know where to position myself or what I should be doing.

My screenplay, in it's pathetic hurried form, will be taken from quick scratches and notes to self like this:

NOTE TO SELF……..
I need to be wearing the suit in order to not take myself seriously… that is only way good photos will come!
Perhaps……….
Black coat thrown over arm of tan chair
Clock strikes midnight, ticking on
Table strewn with remains of a good time
One leg, thrown defiantly onto the back of a chair, pulling the boot on.
Let’s get to business!

And set around a scene somewhat like this:


Thank god there are talented people out there that can pull out artistic miracles; thank god Goswin is one of them.



===============================================================
Evening Edit:

Goswin has canceled our final photo sessions due to exhaustion. I assume that the last few nights have been quite crazy.
However, I had a such great time with Madoka yesterday, playing around the basement of ISH, and will set up my own session tonight with Mike. I think it would be a good shot to have.

Below are a few images from last night... more on the photobucket album.
Thanks to Madoka for the images of me!









1 comment:

  1. i don't think i couldve paid more than 100 euros for my visa, but i also think russia adjusts the price based on demand, and in march people are buying for the spring.

    also, how did you fit in a washing machine.

    also, i just got your lovely postcard! i vaguely remember the john soames museum but it was before my dream to be an architect.

    much love,
    me

    ReplyDelete