3.03.2009

Half of my time, I love being here, and the other half feels like self-inflicted punishment. These moods fluctuate daily and are usually dependent on (1) which class I've come from and how the crit went, (2) how much sleep I've gotten, and (3) the quality / quantity of food I've eaten.

Since my last crit was a less than desirable on for studio, I've been eating extremely poorly, and I'm incredibly tired at the moment, I'd say my mood has shifted definitively towards the latter.

With our midterm crit in the morning, the last few days have been long monotonous stretches of homework and no fun. I did have a relatively good weekend. I took Saturday night / Sunday morning off and spent the rest of Sunday doing nothing productive. But now I've hardly slept, find myself assigned to the last group of the day tomorrow (where my project will probably not be talked about -at all- because The Dress is also presenting in my group)

Planning on being in bed within the next 3-4 hours. Sweet, sweet sleep will be mine! muahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment